If you’re looking for a creative hideaway to record and mix music, welcome to Music+Arts, a state of the art recording facility featuring the perfect blend of analog and digital gear.
Music+Arts studio is in the heart of historic midtown Memphis. The facility was designed by David Cherry with consultation from George Augspurger in 2007 and is built around an API Vision 5.1 Analog mixing console. The 48 channel all discrete desk features up to 108 inputs at mix and producers may choose between digital or analog recording.
- API Vision 5.1 Analog mixing console
- 48 channel all discrete desk features up to 108 inputs
- Pro Tools 10 HDX
- Studer A827 24-track recorder
- 5.1 PMC monitoring system
- Tannoy ML 10s with Mastering Lab crossovers
- Yamaha NS 10 monitors
- Three isolation rooms
- All discrete analog eight-channel Manley-Langevin HP 101 headphone cue system
- ISDN/Source-Connect Equipped
- Gear List
- Studio Layout